Resource Property Management, LLC currently provides a wide range of property management services for a focused customer base. Resource Property Management, LLC, (RPM), has been providing full service property maintenance and administrative services for residential Homeowner Associations in the Lake George and Queensburyregion since 1997.
RPPM's organizational staff includes: New York State Department of Health Class “C” certified community water system operator, and New York State Department of Environmental Conservation certified waste water treatment operator. This staff of licensed professionals allows us to provide our customers the experience and expertise needed to manage the complex infrastructure and regulatory requirements associated with large lake side residential community properties.
RPM is also New York Department of State Licensed Real Estate Brokerage, enabling us to efficiently and professionally manage the rental, time-share, or saleof the individual properties within the managed communities.
RPM also provides their customer with complete administrative and financial services including:
- Contract / vendor negotiations for all major capital projects and reoccurring contracted services.
- Annual review of insurance requirements • Annual Budget preparation and oversight.
- Capital project / reserve fund analysis.
- Monthly financial reports, bank reconciliation, accounts receivable and accounts payable postings
Along with these professional services RPM provides a full range of property maintenance services including but not limited to:
- Contract snow removal.
- Property site maintenance.
- Minor maintenance and repair.
- House keeping services.
- Unit inspections during winter months.
- 24 / 7 emergency service
RPM is able to provide a broad range of services, which can be customized to the individual needs of the customer. Please contact Gregg Sherry at 518-668-9745 or Gregg@ResourcePropertyMgt.com for more information or to schedule a meeting to review your property service needs.